When owning or managing habitational buildings,including: complexes, apartments, and condominiums, there are many risks to consider. There is a level of complexity to properly insuring these types of properties. The potential loss of rental income and the loss of Historical Tax Credits are challenges that require a knowledgeable insurance agent who can design a comprehensive program to limit loss potential.
Property developers should properly cover their adaptive re-use projects with Historical Tax Credits and soft costs associated with renovation.
Habitational exposures require additional coverage considerations involving both Property and General Liability such as:
- Builders' Risk including "soft costs" loss while under construction or renovation
- Owners', Landlords' and Tenants' Liability insurance
- Renters policies
- Surety Bonds for permits and contractors
- Dishonesty Insurance for Agents and Association Managers
- Cyber Liability designed for Data Breach and loss of private data
- Notification and remediation expense for Cyber or Data Breach
- Directors & Officers Liability for Home Owner and Condo Associations
From planning to occupancy, we are your best choice.